Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Food Item

Never thought I'd ever go to my refrigerator and take a picture that could potentially be seen around the world, but here it is - the top shelf. On this day there were only three of them there, but sometimes there is almost a dozen. No, I'm not talking about the eggs. I'm talking about Yoplait yogurt. I eat one of these almost every day. Key Lime Pie is my favorite, although when I'm eating Lemon Burst I think that is my favorite. The berry ones are very good too. Actually, they're all good.

I promise, this will be my last food post for awhile. Tomorrow it's our kitchen makeover. Hope you'll come back to visit.

5 comments:

  1. yup, I love yogurt too. How has your knee been doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of a make over to your kitchen could possibly improve over the beauty I see there right now?

    I think I will have lunch. You made me hungry with the yogurt picture. Wish I had some.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note about the kitchen makeover. The banner picture is the after picture. I'm going to show the before picture tomorrow.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoplait yogurt is my favorite. I will buy one on my break at work. I like the orange cream, but it's not my favorite, I don't think I have a favorite.
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keylime is my fav. too. I love anything tangy=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte