Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine Sweetheart


This is my Valentine Sweetheart.

We will celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary in July.

Here we are in the “get away” car after the wedding.

We celebrated last Valentines Day at a resort in Sedona. We wanted to go somewhere special this year, but my knee still won't allow for much walking and anywhere you go there is quite a lot of walking involved. Maybe next year.

8 comments:

  1. 50 years! A blassing!

    Happy Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great picture! I sure hope your knee get's better soon. What will the doctor do if the shots don't work?
    Blessings,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here through the "over 50 bloggers" link - what a great place Sedona is too bad you couldn't make it ... oh to have there wherewithal to actually live there! I hope you had a fab time anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww congrats. Hope you and your sweetie had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you and your husband had a wonderful day. Maybe in a few months you can get away for a romantic weekend once your knee is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! that is a long time... you are so beautiful! Hope that knee gets to feeling really good soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE how you all are looking back through the car window....GREAT PHOTO SHOT!!!
    Are you all celebrating in a big way or what will you be doing for your 50th???
    Congrats on a major acomplishment....I love it.
    Be blessed,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesn't really matter where you celebrate as long as you're together, right? Wow, 50 years...and here's to 50 more! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte