Monday, February 25, 2008

Dark Chocolate


I usually post something on my blog early each morning. This morning I wasn't inspired to write about anything, so I went back downstairs and told my husband I didn't think I would post anything today. This would be the first day since I started that I didn't do a new post. We were watching the news on TV and a commercial came on where the woman was talking about dark chocolate. My husband said, "You could write about dark chocolate". Great idea!!! The pictures at the top are my stash of Trader Joe's dark chocolate. You may wonder why I have so much of it. For a while they were out of this brand and I had to try other chocolate bars. None of the others were as good as these, so now when I go to Trader Joe's I pick up several bars. They're packaged in threes.
You will notice the one with the square missing. This is the way I eat it, one square at a time. Although -- I do cheat a little and sometimes take two or three squares. I've heard dark chocolate is good for you.

6 comments:

  1. Dark chocolate is my favorite MMMM~~~~~~~~~~~~good~~~~~~~~~~ I keep telling myself its good for me everytime I eat some. Well I guess I will have to ask you were you keep your stash at next time we come over. Or maybe you save it for your well behaved company.
    I am glad you posted. I have lots of day's where I just don't know what to post as you know, and then there are day's where I have 3 or 4 that I want to post. I have even posted twice in one day before.
    I hope all is well,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Just a minute I need to run to the fridge and have a square of dark chocolate...ok, Awmmm mmmbaack! (I guess it's ok to write with your mouth full?) The other day we were snowed in and my oldest daughter (20) got up, looked outside then ran to the fridge and said What? No CHOCOLATE!? She knew we were in serious trouble--2 women stranded without chocolate!
    We try to make it to Trader Joes and stock up on everything when we get down there. I sure wish they'd bring one up here to Flag...along with an In N' Out Burger! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, chocolate is my favorite vegetable and dark is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yum. Never heard of this,but would love to sink my teeth in some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you believe that there is a woman in this world who doesn't love chocolate? It is me! I don't dislike it, it is just that if there is another choice I will choose something else. There is a man at church that always has a little bag of candy for his grand kids and also shares it with others. Mostly chocolate. He doesn't care for it either. Strange people, we two. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore dark chocolate in any shape or form. It's supposed to be good for you too!!! Makes eating it just that much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte