Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Shopping

We hadn't been to the Scottsdale Fashion Square mall in a long time because it requires so much walking, and my knee has been bothering me for so long, but yesterday we decided we would go. I took this picture on the inside and a couple of pictures inside the Anthropology store. I enjoy looking around in that store. They always have a lot of sale stuff.



We were delighted that this new Grand Lux Cafe had opened since we were there last. We had eaten at one in Las Vegas and really liked it so we were excited to learn they were building one here.
We got there early as you can see, it was almost empty. There were a lot of people there when we left.
Kat at Justabeachkat says she always takes her camera with her wherever she goes. I think I've learned my lesson now that I didn't have it Sunday to take pictures of those cars. Yesterday I took my camera out of my purse and shot these pictures. The above one is my plate. I had Italian vegetable soup and salad. They also served wonderful French bread with it. It was d-e-e-e-licious.
What did I buy? Just some Clinique moisture surge at Nordstrom's. I knew they were having their gift with purchase deal going. That was one reason we decided to go yesterday. Hubby bought a couple of books on sale at Borders. All in all we had a great time.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte,
    I like to have my camera with me all the time too as one never knows when you'll need to "capture the moment"
    Your lunch looks just delish. I wonder if the Grand Lux is related to the Luxor Hotel in LV?
    It looks like a really nice place.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your blogs is very beautiful.Just blog hopping here God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to get over there. I think it has been about 3 years!! That cafe sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...you had your camera! It's been awhile since I've been shopping in Scottsdale, but I love to shop there. Your lunch looks delish.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been in Anthropology store before. I have alwasy wanted to go to one.(HINT HINT) Your lunch does look yummy~~~~~~~~ What a nice wat to spend an afternoon.
    Take care,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH!I like your little birdies on the side they are sooo~~~~~ CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting a pic of Scottsdale Fashion Square, I miss that place. When I was in college a buddy and I use to go there after class almost once a week. That was at the time that Nordstrom's was just opening and it was such a big deal. Thanks for reminding me of those times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte