Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blog List

Have you noticed the new addition Blogspot has offered. It's featured on the Dashboard. I'm trying to get all of the blogs of my blogging friends that regularly visit my blog and leave comments listed on my sidebar. If you are one of those and your blog is not listed, please let me know. I'm sure I have overlooked some. It is really helpful to know when a new post has been made on some of my favorite blogs and when you click on it, you can go back to your own blog to click on the next one without having to open up your own blog again. Reading back over what I have just written, I realize that I have probably completely confused the issue. I didn't explain it very well. I can't explain it, but I sure like it.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. How did you set it up???

    Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on this. I had heard about it but didn't know what a great feature it was until I saw in on your blog, I think I will be adding this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did a "makeover" so perhaps I'll add this too! Thanks for the tip and thanks for including me!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte