Sunday, June 22, 2008
It's Sunday Again
This Sunday started off pretty much like every Sunday does for us. Of course we went to church this morning. The worship was very very good as always. We stopped by the Kentucky Chicken place, and I ran in and got us a couple of dinners to take home. After we ate, the Diamondbacks were playing so Hubby watched that. I watched a little bit but not much. I had more important things to do - like play with my computer. I'm not really playing with it, I'm working on a new DVD of our trip to Hawaii. It is taking awhile because I am trying to figure out the program as I go along. I keep discovering something that I should have done, so I have to go back and change it. Just as well I didn't watch the D-back game anyway. They lost again. They are getting in a bad habit of losing. They started out the season so well. I don't know what happened to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a good day. I don't watch much tv at all so it works out great. My hubby can sit and click away and watch whatever sport he wants. And I get to spend my time on the computer, which I love.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSounds like our day.
ReplyDeleteWe are both working with Vacation Bible School at Church this week - so please keep us in your prayers. I'm sure we'll be tired!
Hugs.
So sorry to hear about your Diamondbacks, the angels are doing so good! I hope all is well, I missed seeing you post for Monday. It has been so crazy here!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
ginger