Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Doll House and Doll House Dolls
This doll house belongs to my daughter. I'm not sure. Maybe it now belongs to me. I can't remember if she gave it to me or if she just wanted me to keep it in my doll room because she didn't want it in her house anymore. Anyway, she started putting it together many years ago and before she got finished, she lost interest in it. So, she thought I might finish it. So far I haven't done any more on it. She was making it at the same time I was making dolls, so she asked me to make some dolls for her doll house. I have made dolls of all sizes, but the doll house doll were by far the hardest to make. Their clothes were especially hard to make because they are so tiny. Another one of my dolls got in the picture at the top left. She is sitting on the window seat. I wrote about this doll sometime back in January I think. It was one of my first posts and I started my blog on January 12.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a darling doll house and the doll family is so cute.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
Well, I like the doll house finished or not, and the dolls are beautiful. They are tiny, and for that reason it does seem they would be hard to make. You do nice work.
ReplyDeleteI just love dolllhouses! Yours is lovely and the dolls are beautiful too!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
That looks like a happy little family, perfect for the cheerful pink house!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing work you did in making these little dolls ! That must have been very difficult, but they are gorgeous !!
ReplyDeleteYou have so many pretty little things! I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Terrie
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteComing from someone who can't sew more than a button on...those doll clothes look extremely hard to do!
Cute though.
Brenda:)
Looks like a lot of time went into those little dolls...they are so sweet. I'd love to see your other dolls.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Those dolls are so beautiful! I can't even imagine sewing clothes that small. I had a beautiful doll house that I bought at the flea market that was not quite finished. I did a little bit on it but ended up selling it. Now I regret it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute dollhouse and wonderful little dollhouse family…
ReplyDeleteLouise