Monday, June 23, 2008
A Gift from Ginger
I spent the day today working on that DVD again. This computer is so different from the old one that I have to do a lot of figuring out, trial and error. Anyway, the USPS stopped by this afternoon and I was pleased to receive a gift from my niece, Ginger (of Enchanting Cottage). Here it is - a lovely note pad with a pencil. I love what it says on top. Ginger wrote me a note on the top note. It was so sweet and it was so sweet of her to think of me when she saw it and bought it for me. Thank you again, Ginger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A wonderful gift and so thougtful of your niece to send it.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
What a sweet and thoughtful gift..
ReplyDeleteI think Ginger is a sweetie...
I adore her blog...
Louise
What a beautiful gift~ Ginger is very special in her ways of giving. I remember a saying when I was growing up on a little plaque "Those who give, have all things."
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice gift, Charlotte. You must be a special Aunt.
ReplyDeleteOH!! I am so glad you like your gift.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
ginger