Sunday, June 1, 2008

No Old Cars Today

I'm very disappointed. I intended to post pictures of two 1940 Ford coupes today - one of them in terrible condition, and one of them restored. They were at our church parked right outside the worship center for two Sundays but, of course, I didn't have my camera with me. So today, I took my camera, and no old cars in sight. The theme of the current sermon series is The Old Made New. The series is not over, so I'm hoping that maybe the cars will reappear some Sunday. If they do, I'll be ready with my camera. One reason I thought the old cars were so interesting is because my hubby's first car was a 1940 Ford coupe. He bought it when he was in high school.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I will look forward in seeing the picture's. Who would think that the day would come that in a womans purse would be lipstick, tissue, wallet, CAMERA!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. No camera with you! I've learned to take mine with me everywhere I go. LOL

    I love your new header photo. So pretty.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you do get pictures. My husband would enjoy seeing that. He has two antique cars and loves to look at others...well, that's more like wish for others!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte