Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just Ruthie

Today I want to recommend another blog to you. It's Ruthie at Just Ruthie. If you've never visited her blog, you will not be disappointed if you go there. She was born in China to missionary parents and tells some very interesting, faith building stories about her parents and herself when she was a child in that country. I'm so glad I discovered her blog. It's one I wouldn't miss.

6 comments:

  1. Charlotte, Thank you for sharing Just Ruthie's blog. I will go visit her. Also, thank you so much for visiting me and for your kind comments.

    That is a great new idea for knowing when a new post is up. I will try to get mine to work. Enjoy your Wednesday, Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Charlotte,
    I tried to go and visit Ruthie's blog but it would not let me. I put in my google account and still said no. I will try later. It sounds wonderful.
    Hugs,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that worked thank-you. I book marked it because I am on my way back to work. I will look forward it reading her blog. The first one is great. I am sure they all are.
    Thank-you for the link.
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I am glad to have met you, too. What a great world we have gotten into with our blogging friends!

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for recommending Ruthie. I'll check her site out when I have a little more time.

    When are you going to do your blog list? I have done mine already. Check out how neat it is. Thank you for pointing this out to us fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlotte,
    I will stop in and see Ruthie and say Hi. BTW, I did that blog list you mentioned in your last post.
    Fun idea.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte