Monday, June 30, 2008

Lappert's Ice Cream

Today is ice cream day. Actually it's the day my hubby goes back to his eye doctor who happens to be "downtown". We hardly ever go there so while we're there this morning, we're going to come back by The Pink Spot and get some of that wonderful Hawaiian ice cream known as Lappert's. We discovered this ice cream when we were in Hawaii and were excited to know that we can buy it right here at home. BTW I got the picture from Lappert's website. 

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks perfect for a summery day!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so YUMMY~~ I never heard of it before. Thank-you so much for the kind words, I feel the same way, I feel like I found a new friend.
    Take care,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you loved that great
    looking ice cream!! WOW~~

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your hubby's appt. went well.
    The ice cream looks so inviting.

    I loved the Noah post.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice cream!! My favorite thing to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who would not like ice cream? But...I have a bro-in-law that said he didn't like ice cream when he was small. I ask him why and his reply was, "It was COLD!" Imagine!! Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte