I've been writing about our trip to Hawaii for so many days that it's hard to get back in the swing of posting other stuff. I decided I'd just go ahead and post these last tap dancing pictures. This dance we did was called Playmates. I thought the dresses were cute. They were blue and white checks. This picture must have been made in about 1945. When you get to be 71 years old, it's kinda fun to look back so many years.
I think it is so great how you have so many of your old pictures. They are so cute. The dresses are darling.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
ginger
You look so cute..almost like Shirley Temple :)
ReplyDeleteMy first tap dance was to "Brazen Little Raisin" That was the sum total of my dancing "career"
hugs!
Charlotte, you look like a little Shirley Temple. So cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is soo adorable..... sooo sweet...I bet those blue checks were so pretty..
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda
I agree with the others...you DO look like Shirley Temple. Very very cute. Great photos!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
I agree with the others...you DO look like Shirley Temple. Very very cute. Great photos!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI haven't been around daily like I'd like to. My cleaning business has really picked up. So, needless to say, I have a lot of catching up. Enjoying your pics. I can just see the cute outfits. How fun that had to be!
God bless,
Brenda
So very cute, Charlotte!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Charlotte, You look so adorable. Wouldn't it be fun to get us tap dancers together. lol
ReplyDeleteHugs, Terrie