Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reagan Library

After I did yesterday's post, it reminded me of our trip to the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley a couple of years ago. We visited there with a couple of our good friends from California. It was a fantastic place, but the most impressive thing to me was Air Force One that Reagan flew on. I couldn't imagine a large plane like this inside a building. Here are some pictures. Most of the pictures that I took inside the library didn't turn out too well because we couldn't use flash. It was very light in the part where Air Force One was so I was able to take good pictures there.

This life-sized portrait was impressive.


This is a professional picture they took as we entered the plane.


This picture of Ronnie & Nancy was on a CD that I bought there.





This is a section of the Berlin Wall.


I took this last picture outside just before we left. The setting is just gorgeous.


If you ever get the opportunity to visit the Reagan Library I would definitely recommend it.

6 comments:

  1. We hope to be able to visit the Reagan Library on one of our trips to So. CA. The views must be magnificent from up there.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that life size picture of him. very nice...he sure was a handsome man. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I visited there about three years ago. These pictures brought it all back. We really enjoyed our visit there and I enjoyed your pictures today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to go there. It is beautiful! I just found out I have to have Knee surgery, so I am not sure when we will be able to go. I am sure I will be off work for a few weeks so maybe we can go then.
    Take care,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes me want to visit there.
    Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte