Sunday, June 8, 2008

No Old Cars Today Either

Last Sunday I was disappointed because I took my camera to church with me to take a picture of two old cars that were parked there the Sunday before - one old and beat up and the other restored. I was hoping they would be there today, but they were not. From now on I'm going to try to have my camera with me everywhere I go. You never know when you will run into a photo-op.

I haven't posted anything for a couple of days. Hubby and I spent almost the whole day yesterday putting together a new computer desk. Boy, what a job that was. There must have been 200 different pieces that had to be put together. That is exaggerating it just a little. Anyway, it's all done, and I really like it. On Friday I was trying to decide whether to buy another PC or a Mac. After doing a lot of research and talking to a friend that has used Mac computers for years, I finally decided on the Mac. I ordered it online today. It will take some getting use to but I am anxious to start getting use to it.

Tomorrow I will be posting a picture I took of John McCain at a Diamondbacks game a few years ago. That was kind of exciting.


4 comments:

  1. Assembling the new computer desk sounds like a huge job! I'm sure you're glad to have that over and done with.
    Have a wonderful week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how you like a mac. I have never used one before. I have always had a PC and love it of course. I love my laptop at home. I am at work..my last day. I am so happy about this. Hope your day is going well..still early..Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My computer whiz, BB, is sold on a Mac. My computer has been ailing now and again for quite some time. I believe he is hoping it will finally give up the ghost and I will buy the computer of his choice. I have only used a PC and know it pretty well. Let us know if you like the Mac.

    By the way, how are the inserts for your shoes working out for your knee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that out, too, that I need to take a camera whereever I go. If I don't, I end up missing a great picture to post!!

    SMiles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte