This is a night light my daughter brought me from a business trip she made. She often brings Hubby and me mementos from her trips. This light is light sensitive so it comes on automatically when it starts getting dark. Since it's in the powder room with no outside windows, it stays on almost all the time.
Eye glass case I keep my sunglasses in. I keep this in my purse all the time as well as the following two items.
Thank you for visiting my Show & Tell. You can click on the Show & Tell icon to take you to Kelli's place where there is a list of other blogger's Show & Tell. There are always many interesting posts there.
LOVE that nightlight! Just yesterday I found out there is a Brighton store not too far way from where I live! I am going to have to drop in there and see first hand for myself all of the lovelies that reside within! Have a blessed weekend!
ReplyDeleteConnie
What a nice gift from your daughter. I can see you enjoy hearts...kind of the theme for today's post!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good reminder that you are loved with an everlasting love!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
The nice thing about Briton is it LASTS!!!. Do you know they will refurbish your purse free? I just had my older one done and it looks like new, although it is at least 12 years old!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
What a thoughtful daughter and such beautiful treasures. My favorite is the nightlight! Simply lovely!
ReplyDeleteI would really LOVE the night light, and to have it 'light sensitive' would be a wonderful feature.
ReplyDeleteGreat Show N Tell!!
[How hot is it there? I keep going back to memories of how humid it would begin to get just about now in Tucson, this time of year!]
Have a great day.
I love them all. I would love a clock. That is next on my list! Thanks for showing..loved it!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love the hearts on each item.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely hearts. I must be out of the loop. I have not heard of Brighton before. It is very pretty and is something that I will now look for. That night light is special and would fit right in my office! Have a lovely Friday. Kathi
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I especially like the nightlight. Brighton does have beautiful things.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend!
A whole new world of STUFF, (to me)or GOOD STUFF as Clif is fond of saying.
ReplyDeleteNice things--how creative they are.
ReplyDeleteNice items you have shown today, Charlotte. I could use a night light like that in my bathroom as there is no outside window in mine either. Nice choice for today's Show and Tell. I did Friday Feast. Hope you can visit.
ReplyDeleteAre they pewter? I have pewter things and enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
I like all of your Brighton things. I think I like the night light the best. Well I better get busy I am having a yard sale today. Do you want to come? My husband will be glad to reclaim his garage. Once the garage is clean I am hoping he will start making some base boards for our home. Has Clif ever done that before?
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend,
ginger
Brighton is very lovely, I can't
ReplyDeletewait to see more of your lovely collection!