First I want to thank Ruthie for the Blogger Buddy award. It is so cute, with two little kittens on it. Kathi had given me the same award so it was already on my sidebar, but I was so pleased to receive the award from Ruthie as well. You can check it out on my sidebar just above the singing birdies.
Thought I would like to share these pictures of my miniature tea sets and tea cup. All of these except the last one are in my doll room. I'm trying out one of the features on my new computer - blurring the edges.


This one is in the dining room.
Yesterday I worked almost all day trying to get my e-mail to working. Today I finally gave in and called the company and got some help. Now I can send and receive e-mails. Yeah! ! !

Congrats on your award. Oh...your teasets are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
I like you teaset, and I like what your computer can do to your photos.I am glad you got your email to work.
ReplyDeleteginger
Charlotte, the tea sets are adorable and I really like the blurring effect. We just ordered a new printer that is supposed to have a fancy photo shop program. Can't wait to try it!
ReplyDeleteYou have the cutest things. I always look forward to seeing what else you post! I am afraid that the heat is sorta getting to me. The chemo definately has left some
little things I didn't have prior. Nothing major but the heat seems to really drain me. Hoping it will pass and I will get back to taking some pics. Have a good week!
I love your teacup collection. I have some also, and enjoy them when I have ladies for tea. Some were my Mom's, so they are extra special.
ReplyDeleteSmiles.
Your tea sets are so pretty. I love the way you photographed them. Happy Wednesday, Kathi
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award. I love the tea sets and the way you have the edges of the photos is really neat.
ReplyDeleteI love anything to do with teatime! You have some lovely things there!
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to know you have your email set up...did you know you can add your address to your profile in blogger...that way when you comment on a site the blogger can answer you. I do it all the time. If you had rather not include it but want me to email you after a visit just shoot me a brief email and I'll save your email addy!☺