Monday, June 9, 2008

John McCain At Diamondbacks Game

One of the Diamondbacks' team doctors was a friend of ours and a member of our church a few years ago. He gave us his tickets a few times - four rows behind the Diamondbacks dugout. Here are a couple of pictures I shot of John McCain as he was visiting with the team. Of course he's a Diamondbacks fan and, of course, I am too. We haven't been to a game in a long time now. I guess we got spoiled. With those great free tickets and free parking in the parking garage, now we can't get excited about going and sitting where we can afford the tickets. Oh well, we have great memories.
John McCain talking to the D-backs in their dugout.

Sen. McCain talking to Gonzo.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Here it is Monday again. The weeks do fly by.

6 comments:

  1. I guess that would be hard to sit in different seats after having great seats, and you sure did have great seats.
    Hugs,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had wonderful seats. How special to see Sen. McCain there, too.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for praying. I'll remember your prayer request also.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This game is not played very much here in Europe. I only know it from the States. Nice to "see" you again !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again. I have to tell you this - I was enjoying your music so much that I minimized your blog, so I could listen to your music while I was blogging and visiting other posts. So thanks for the music!
    Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the Diamondbacks, though I have only been to one game in the last 5 years since I moved away. My dad got season tickets as a gift a few years ago and went almost every weekend, now he says it spoiled him and he doesn't want to drive that far just to sit in the nosebleeds now!
    I was born and raised in Holbrook, do you know where that is?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte