Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blog Lists

Since the post I just made was a little confusing (to say the least), I thought I would try to explain it a little better.

Go to the Dashboard and look under where you click to add a new post. There you will find The Latest from Blogger Buzz. It's titled Show off your favorite blogs with a blog list. It gives detailed instructions on how to do it. It's really very easy.

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. When I have time I will have to check that out. Did you get your new Mac yet? I am looking forward to seeing how you like it.
    Take care hugs,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I did it! It's great! You know when your fav. blogs are updated and it doesn't kick you off your own blog every time you go to another one. Thanks for the advice!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I listed four that I was trying out and I like it. Now I have to get all the other's listed. I just wish they had put a color change on the titles so you can know that you checked that one. I remember most of the titles, but when you have a lot, you might, or let's say, I probably will forget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for alerting us to this. I will add it later tonight after my Bible Study Group. It will be a nice addition.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love your site. it is beautiful. so glad i found it.........the music is just the right touch. from a small town town in al brewton around 6000 people . we were fro orlando fl but came here for a job thinking we would stay 18 months but God had other plans so we have been here 35 years . it was a great town to raise our children and make many friends so we have been blessed............thanks again for the site....bev iseek42@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Charlotte, for that information. I will check it out in a few minutes. Thank you for visiting me today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte