
Here's my Swedish pancakes with lingonberry sauce. I guess this is my favorite breakfast menu - with a cup of coffee, of course. We're enjoying our Anniversary week. Going out for breakfast every morning, pretty neat. And then, not just breakfast, but lunch and dinner as well. We may just go ahead and celebrate the rest of the year. Although, we do eat out quite a lot anyway - not just this week.
Order one for me also........Connie
ReplyDeleteOKAY~~~ We will have to eat there when we come to see you. I hope it is soon. It's funny because I always look forward going to your home, but it seems like I know you so much better, that I am looking forward to it even more. I am so glad that you are enjoying your week.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
ginger
These look yummy! Grandma used to make a lingonberry jam. I haven't had it in years.
ReplyDeletehugs
Now you are making me hungry for pancakes. They look so good.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are enjoying your anniversary week.
That looks Yummy! That would be fun to go out for every meal!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Brenda
Enjoy all you can, if you can, while you can. Have a great weekend and Congrats again!
ReplyDelete