Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dolls Dolls Dolls


I want to invite you to come over to my newest blog. I created it to experiment with stuff so I wouldn't mess up this blog if something went wrong. After I created it I decided I wanted to keep it. Maybe I'll create another one for experimentation. I've only done one post on this new blog, but since I made over 30 dolls I will be adding to it for quite a while. You can click here to go there. Before you go there, I want to recommend something else to you. I thought last Sunday's message at church was so good that I wanted to post a link in case someone would like to view it. Here is that link.


Another reminder: Spiritual Sundays sharing begins this weekend. 

4 comments:

  1. First in line again!

    Sometimes, and only sometimes, I wish the speaker on my computer worked. I mught have listened to your recommendation of today.

    Comments on yesterdays blog (I was already finished with the computer by the time your blog came up): I kind of like the "off ramp" analogy. I find I am thinking more and more about taking that off ramp. Not too long ago I sang a song in church entitled, "It won't bother me at all to say goodby". I keep telling the Lord that I have so much I want to do. HE probably just shakes his head at me. What I think is important is so absolutly NOTHING in His eyes, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forwar in watich the video. I will have to come back.
    Have a great day,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte, What a beautiful doll! And I love your post below it! I literally laughed out loud when I read the term...on the off ramp...that is too funny! Great post and one I know I need to be reminded of! God is so good to me and has blessed me beyond measure! :)

    hugs, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find any 'comment' section on your new blog, so I came back here.

    Hope you have much success with your new venture, it looks promising to us all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte