We enjoyed our week of just "hanging out" and eating out, but guess what? Yep, we gained a little weight, so this week, we're cutting way down. But we're not going to cut down today. After church this morning, we will be coming back by a new BBQ place that has recently opened up and having lunch there - no cutting down today. The daughter will be joining us there as she goes to the same church we do. The son still is loyal to the last church where his Dad preached so we don't get to see him every Sunday anymore.
God has been so good to us. These 50 years have not always been easy, but God has been in our plans and we feel has led us all the way. Now we're expecting him to continue leading us all the way home, but not quite yet. Maybe in another 50 years.
Have a great Sunday!
God is GOOD~~~ I hope you enjoy your lunch after church today. Wayne is going to be making some salmon on the barbeque after church.Wayne and I are always early also, maybe it runs in the family.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Sunday,
ginger
I love spending Sunday after church with my family. What a blessing. hope your BBQ was wonder.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Charlotte, I hope you had a wonderful Sunday, How was the BBQ?? It sounds wonderful. I grilled New York Strip Steaks on our new grill. They were yummy, too!! Hugs, Terrie
ReplyDeleteSo glad you two had a wonderful week celebrating such an important milestone :)
ReplyDeleteMay you have many years of continued happiness together!
hugs
I hope you have good health and get another 50 years with your hubby.
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog, I have a little something for you.
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed your Sunday. From your post it sounded like you had a good plan for the day.
Have a good week.
Since I am blogging I noticed that Americans are going to church on Sundays. In Belgium not at all, only very few do it (mostly old people) and I personally know nobody who does ! Belgium is a catholic country and the priests mostly old fashioned so people prefer to stay home and do their own prayers.
ReplyDelete