Sunday, July 20, 2008

Father and Son Bonding Marathon

The link to this video was sent to us by a dear friend in California. I watched it this morning and thought it was so good I wanted to share it with my blogging friends. You will need to scroll down to my music and turn it off before viewing the video. 

5 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW~~ while I wipe the tears off of my face.
    Thank-you again for another wonderful Sunday post.
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is something! What an honor to be blessed with a Father like that.
    Thanks Charlotte, made my day!
    Have a great week.
    Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a tribute ! Couldn't sing that for my father !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I've seen another video about this father and son. Amazing. It gives me sweet chills every single time I see it.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. THank you for sharing this on your post! What a gift God is to us!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte