
Digging for buried treasure!
You probably didn't notice the little wheelbarrow in my header picture. It's propped up in the corner behind the large tree. Why in the world is it there you might wonder. Look at the above picture. That's our son. He said he was digging for buried treasure. He thought he surely would find it. This picture was taken about 40 years ago. We have kept the little wheelbarrow all these years. Are we sentimental or what.
Have a nice day!
Very sweet. I am very sentimental too. My husband says my "things" are 25000 personal friends! So, I totally understand why you kept the precious wheelbarrow! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet photo! I don't blame you one bit for holding on to it. I don't remember my son digging for treasure, but his son does. I recently bought him a treasure chest filled with "gold" coins and a treasure map. I'm sentimental too. I've lots and lots of things my children had. I'm gradually passing them on to them.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
What a sweet picture! If you have the room for things, it is nice to keep them. We have moved so many times that we have had to get rid of a lot of things.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cheryl
I totally agree! I have my own little rocking chair, my Grandmother's dishes, my Grandfather's typewriter,
ReplyDeleteetc......It's just another away of remembering our history.
Love it!
~Liz~
Things like that are PRICELESS!
ReplyDeleteThank-you for the award, that was so sweet of you to think of me. I will post it tomarrow.
Have a nice evening,
ginger
Oh I love using childhood memories in the garden... how sweet is that... I think I can see it in the corner...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda
That is so sweet! I hopped over here from Gingers blog! Congrats to you and your hubby on celebrating 50 years!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture....
ReplyDeleteI bet every time you look at that
wheelbarrow you have a smile on your face...
Louise
How cute! I think it's neat that you've kept items that belonged to you and your kids.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had the foresight to keep some of my things...dolls, toys etc.
I do have some old things my mom has passed on to me.
God bless,
Brenda