Friday, July 25, 2008

Blogger Award

I just visited Beachkat's blog and discovered that she had given me this award. I love the award. Thank you so much Kat for giving it to me. Like Kat, I have such a hard time deciding who to pass it on to that this time I think I'll just give it to all my regular blogging buddies. You know who you are. I appreciate those of you who visit my blog regularly and leave lovely comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you for "sharing the love."

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a preview of the new Spiritual Sundays blog.



4 comments:

  1. You're so welcome. It's one you deserve. Thank YOU for "sharing the love".

    BTW...I love your new header photo.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great award for a great lady.
    I just wanted you to know that I read the comment you left for me, and I sure hope I can remember to stop by tomorrow for your new blog.

    Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The monsoons are a treat. I always hate for them to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Charlotte! You have a beautiful bloggie home, you deserve it :).

    Have a wonderful Saturday!
    Kathi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte