I was so surprised and pleased to receive this award from A Hint of Home a couple of days ago. This is a beautiful blog and I recommend that you visit there if you have not already done so. This is one of the blogs I visit regularly. Thank you my blogging friend for this lovely award. Here are the rules to pass this award on to someone you think is deserving:
- Display logo and link to who gave it to you.
- Nominate at least 7 blogs.
- Add links to those 7 blogs.
- Leave the nominees a message that they received the award.
There are so many other bloggers that I would like to pass this award on to, but the rules say 7. Who makes the rules? I don't know. I suppose the originator of the award does.
So many of you make my day every day by the lovely comments you leave on my blog and by the interesting posts on your blogs.
Morning
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You do have a brillante blog! I will be visiting the other blogs that you listed... but now I have to go to work. Wish I could spend all day in the blogosphere. : )
~Liz~
Thank you very much Charlotte for thinking of me. I am thankful to be getting to know you!
ReplyDeleteSusan
Oh Charlotte! Thank you so much! I'm touched, truly.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
Congratulations on receiving this beautiful award and thank you for passing it on to me. I feel very honored that you thought of me.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award! Blogging is just too much fun!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte, Congrts on your award. You deserve it. You have such a beatiful blog. It was so.. nice of you to pass it on to me. I am honored. Especially when it comes from a good friend like you!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Terrie
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, this is a beautiful award. That prism is gorgeous. You're perfect for it. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteNow......just how hot is it there? I don't want to jinx anything, but hope your A C is working tip top these days.
Have a blessed afternoon.
Congratulations on your award, Charlotte! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
congratulations on your award Miss Charlotte:)
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say congratulations on this award and thank you so much for passing it to me!
So glad we met through blogging!
hugs
Congratulations on your award! You definately deserveit. I am pleased and honored that you thought to pass it on to me. It's been great getting to know you through our blogs.
ReplyDeleteHugs.