We stopped by Trader Joe's on the way home from church yesterday and the first thing I saw was flowers flowers flowers. When I saw the baby pink roses I couldn't resist. Our pink azalea (in the larger pot) is blooming again. It was a much larger plant, but most of it died. We were glad to see it blooming again - what is left of it.

All this week I'll be promoting the new Spiritual Sundays blog. I hope many of you are planning to participate. To find out more about it, look at my Friday post, or go to the Spiritual Sundays picture on my sidebar and click on it to take you to the new blog.
Hope you had a great weekend, and are getting off to a good start on the new week.
I have been waiting for you to wake up. Let me be the first in line this morning to say...BEAUTIFUL! I can always count on BEAUTY on your blogs.
ReplyDeleteThat looks very lovely ! I am back from my Art summer school, with a lot of pictures. It was a lot of fun but I also learned a bit about photography !
ReplyDeleteI like Trader Joe's mostly because of all the flowers you see when you walk up. They look so pretty on your counter. Oh by the way it looks like there might be something yummy in the small cute jar next to the pretty roses!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
ginger
Okay, I was just doing some catching up on my blogging comments. I know now that those are
ReplyDeletebiscotti. I thought they looked like biscotti. What flovor did you buy. I love to dip them in my coffee.Have a great day,
ginger
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are very pretty.
I'm excited for you and your new blog. I'm sure it will be a success.
Have a happy week!
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteLove the pink roses. TJ's is one of my very favorite stores!
They have the most wonderful prices and excellent quality products.
Have a great week!
hugs))
Charlotte, I love those miniature roses too! I really like what you are doing with the spiritual sunday blog but I don't think my posts would be all that much like a devotional. I don't think I would qualify but I will sure read them.
ReplyDeleteI was reading your post about Shack and I think I got interrupted. I want to get that book. My daughter-in-law has read it. I am glad that you posted about it.
Very pretty pink roses. Thanks for sharing. I just love Trader Joe's, and the only one I have been to was in Simi Valley, Ca. We don't have those here in the South, but I am glad to say we are getting one in the fall. It will still be about 25 miles from me, but that's better than 2500 miles, lol.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!...Kathy
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and for the "chat". I thoroughly enjoy the Contemporary style of praise & worship! I think that even among Christians there are P&W "snobs". You know the "we've always done it this way" types. I believe that if Our Creator God made us all unique, then there's not a one size fits all church or style. One of the philosophies of our church, Cross Timbers, is
ReplyDelete"Don't tell me I can't and I won't tell you, you have to".
You'll see all different kinds of people in our church from bikers to suits & ties. You'll see all kinds of Praise styles as well, There's me with my hands raised and then there's my Hub next to me, singing along, his arms dangling down alongside of him.
I am glad that God delights in us all, as different as we all are!
I am gearing up for vacation and have been too busy this summer to participate in S&T Fridays. I am hoping that once September rolls around, I'll be back once again!
Have a lovely day Miss Charlotte!
Connie
Lovely pink flowers! :) Hope you are having a great week! ~Rhonda
ReplyDelete