This was a project for another year.
And still another year.
These craft nights were a lot of fun. Fellowship was great and it was nice to take a project home to display for whatever occasion was coming up.
I have always liked the 4th of July. When I was young I always enjoyed the fireworks. Now I enjoy the day because we always have our children over for a pool party, grilled burgers and homemade strawberry ice cream.

All of your craft items are so cute.I need to put my flag out before it is to late. Once a quarter is good because most people can fit that into the busy lifes.Once a month is even hard for me to do.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
ginger
Cute decorations! I love craft nights. I had a friend that once told me, you know you always hum while you are crafting...apparently that is a sign of pure joy....Guess I really enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteOh I used to go to craft night once a month on Friday nights. It was so funny to hear Christmas music playing in July. Most of us were working on Christmas, so someone had the bright idea to play Christmas cd's. Your patriotic crafts are so nice. Happy 4th. Kathi
ReplyDelete