Thought I would share some of our wedding photos with you today. I've already shared our Hawaiian 50th Anniversary celebration back in May. Friday will be our official 50th Wedding Anniversary. We have been celebrating it for months now but the actual date is July 11. We thought about going to San Diego. We thought about going to Carmel. We thought about a lot of things, but decided we would spend this anniversary week doing some special things together closer to home, therefore, I will not be spending as much time this week on the computer. I told Hubby the first special thing I want to do is go to Butterfield's for breakfast and have some of their delicious Swedish pancakes with lingonberry sauce. That should be a good starting place.
Beautiful! My husband heard the music. He gets the biggest kick out of the music people use...he said who's getting married??
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful wedding.... I love all the dresses.... you look like a young Donna Reid.... what a mile stone... WOW....
ReplyDeleteHUgs
Linda
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing the photos from your special day. You were a radiant lovely bride..
What a special memory book your children gave you. I know you'll treasure it.
So glad you didn't slip getting into the pool. I'm sure you worry about doing that again!
hugs
Congratulations Charlotte on 50 years. I hope you have many more years together.
ReplyDeleteThose are precious pictures. I hope you get to do all the fun things on your list.
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful pictures. You are just as beautiful now as you were then. I will miss you this week while you are out and about. Enjoy your breakfeast.
ginger
You are getting to be more clever all the time with the computer. Good job!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures all look just like my wedding pictures, just different faces.
With the sound broken on my computer I can't hear the music but I remember mine. My uncle (longtime resident in Heaven) sang "Because".
Thanks for the memories.
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary early in case I don't get back to you on July 11th for some reason or the other. I enjoyed seeing your wedding pictures.
how beautiful, and you really are just as lovely today...thanks for sharing your wedding day and a huge congratulations on your anniversary:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your landmark Anniversary!! What a great achievement in life.
ReplyDeleteThe photos were great, I loved them all.
July 11th is a wonderful date in my book..it's also my birthday! HA!
Ummm...I have to say though...no offense....you all have been married a few more years than I have been alive. HA!
I'm glad that your planning out your special day. You all have fun!!
Be blessed,
Joyce M.
Those photos look like ours (we were married the year after you) - with the black and white photos, the candlelabras with boquets on each side, the full skirted wedding dress! You were beautiful then, as you are beautiful now.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to see your pictures.
Congrats again on 50 years!
Smiles.
What a beautiful bride, groom & wedding party! I'm sure it's hard to believe that 50 years have passed~ time certainly flies!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful bride you were..
ReplyDeleteA very Happy Anniversary to the both of you….
Louise
Great shots of your wedding date. You beat us to that 50th year day by 85 days!!!! Congratulations then and now and forever :o)
ReplyDeleteSusan
I am so enjoying your wedding photos! What a cute couple you two make! And you made such a gorgeous bride! What a figure!
ReplyDeleteH*A*P*P*Y
A*N*N*I*V*E*S*A*R*Y!
My parents have been married 51 years. Not many of their friends made it that far. What a testimony!
Happy Dining & Celebrating!
KJ
What a beautiful bride...and wedding!!!
ReplyDelete