Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Spiritual Sundays Blog


I mentioned a couple of days ago that I had been creating a new blog just for spiritual/inspirational posts. This is a joint venture for Ginger at Enchanting Cottage, and me. We are very excited about this, and many of you have already responded in a positive way. 
 
So many times I have gone to one of your blogs and read something that was so inspiring to me. Many of the posts have brought tears to my eyes when you related how God has worked in your lives. These kinds of things would be ideal for this new blog. I am thinking right now of Ruthie and the posts she has done about growing up in China with missionary parents. 

You may want to share a poem that has spiritual meaning for you. You may want to word a prayer to share. You may have a scripture that is very special to you that you would like to elaborate on. The ideas are endless. After you have posted to your blog, you can go over to Spiritual Sundays and add your name to Mr. Linky's list. 

We will be putting Mr. Linky up on the new blog next Saturday, August 2. It should be up by 12 noon Mountain Time.  Click here now to go to Spiritual Sundays for a little preview. Or, you can click on the picture in the sidebar.

Have you seen the commercial about the two little kids that are going to Disneyland the next morning, and they are too excited to sleep the night before? I think that is so cute. I laugh every time I see it. I think I feel a little bit like them right now. I'M SO EXCITED!



9 comments:

  1. Dear Charlotte,

    What a wonderful idea! I'm very much looking forward to participating.

    I'm not quite sure how Mr Linky works--but hopefully I'll be able to figure it out! :-)

    Love,

    Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you, I am so looking forward to this. With time it may do better.
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very good idea, Charlotte! I always need something to post on Saturdays! It will probably be September before I can participate, we are leaving on the 1st, and will be gone three weeks!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! I am so thankful I stopped by, I look forward to it :).

    Blessings,
    Kathi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful idea :) Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea! I started something similar on Wednesdays! :) May the Lord bless you, as you honor him through your blog! It is a delightful and beautiful one! ~Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi charlotte....wow, you're the second blogger i found this week who's a scottsdale 'girl'...

    blessings on you....lylah

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful! I think God is using these types of things for His glory in these last days. I pray that we Christian bloggers will be mighty tools in the hand of God, that He could use to bring glory to Himself, and many to Christ. May God bless you as you begin this. I will stop by frequently. Hugs, Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Charlotte - your husband sent me your blog address. I love your blog. I have bookmarked and added your Spiritual Sundays to my toolbar. I look forward to it. Thanks for visiting my blog on my first day. I don't know often I will be able to blog, but I love meeting the wonderful people like you and Clif - I feel like I have new best friends. I am still working full time and raising a 5 year old little grandson who is such a blessing in our life; but it keeps me so busy. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte