Yep, I would say it was time to retire it. Although, I really could hear my husband saying, hey, turn it some more and we probably could get another year out of it! He can be very FRUGAL that way!
I like your new pot and the flag stick that you put in it. Happy 4th. I wanted to tell you that my daughter & son-in-law took the pastorate in San Bernadino. They leave on the 15th.
Yes!!! Yes!!! Go D'backs. I love that team. Here in Texas it's the Astros always televised. Of course, I'm a National League follower, I rarely watch the American League teams [here it's the TX Rangers] except when there is interleague games.
My favorite still [now that Gonzo and Steve Finely are both gone] is Brandon Webb! Is he going to play in the All Star Game?
I enjoyed your 4th pictures and seeing old friends and my former last church also.
New pot? Hope you didn't get it in Mexico. My son had a "something" pine that he carted from CT. to ID., and then to Scottsdale. I bought a new pot for him to re-pot it. I bought it in Nogales. I believe the pot killed the tree. I wonder what they made it with???
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Looks like it had a good long life!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th!!
hugs
Yep, I would say it was time to retire it. Although, I really could hear my husband saying, hey, turn it some more and we probably could get another year out of it! He can be very FRUGAL that way!
ReplyDeleteI guess it was still doing it's job. But the new one is very pretty. I love the color.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your 4th of July,
ginger
I like your new pot and the flag stick that you put in it.
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th.
I wanted to tell you that my daughter & son-in-law took the pastorate in San Bernadino. They leave on the 15th.
Yes, I would say you definitely needed a new pot, lol.
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th.
Hi Charlotte
ReplyDeleteIt's been fun catching up with you tonight. I love your new header photo and your new signature. Very very nice.
Have a wonderful, safe and memory making 4th!
Hugs!
Kat
(thanks again for your prayers)
Love your new pot - and the decoration inside of it. Happy
ReplyDelete4th to you and yours.
Hugs.
Great new pot, it looks great..
ReplyDeleteHave A Happy 4th of July....
Louise
I really like the new pot and it's decorated beautifully!! LOVE the color.
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July
Yes!!! Yes!!! Go D'backs. I love that team. Here in Texas it's the Astros always televised. Of course, I'm a National League follower, I rarely watch the American League teams [here it's the TX Rangers] except when there is interleague games.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite still [now that Gonzo and Steve Finely are both gone] is Brandon Webb! Is he going to play in the All Star Game?
None the less...GO D'BACKS!!!!
I enjoyed your 4th pictures and seeing old friends and my former last church also.
ReplyDeleteNew pot? Hope you didn't get it in Mexico. My son had a "something" pine that he carted from CT. to ID., and then to Scottsdale. I bought a new pot for him to re-pot it. I bought it in Nogales. I believe the pot killed the tree. I wonder what they made it with???
I just visited your blog for the firat time-we have friends in common-I will be back - have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed!
Lorie