Friday, July 11, 2008

Golden Orchids

We are enjoying our anniversary week. We were out all morning, and soon after we got back home, these gorgeous orchids were delivered to our front door. They were sent by our long time good friends from Stockton, California. Thank you Paul and Bobbie. 

6 comments:

  1. Charlotte, I have never seen orchids like that...in gold. How wonderful. I am so glad you are enjoying each other. How blessed you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,
    Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. The orchids are lovely too. Isn't it great to look back on the years and find that you are still with the person you really do want to spend the rest of your life with? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful, and the card is so pretty. I am so glad that you had a wonderful anniversary week.
    Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're having a wonderful anniversary week.
    blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only are you blessed with being together all these years, you are blessed with good friends who send you flowers AND being able to tromp around in this neat, wet, humid, WONDERFUL rain we are having. Keep right on having a great time.

    By the way, I have never known a man who enjoys shopping at the malls and where-ever like Clif does. Amazing.........Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte