I didn't post anything yesterday. I was on the computer most of the day though working on a new blog. Ginger suggested to me a few days ago that she thought it would be nice to do something like Kelli's Show & Tell and other memes for Sundays and have people post inspirational things they would like to share. So I'm making a blog called Spiritual Sundays. It's not quite up and going yet, but is almost there. I have a little more fine tuning to do, mostly with Mr. Linky. Ginger and I will be co-hosting the Spiritual Sundays. We hope you will be looking forward to it and in participating. We actually got the idea because so many of you are posting inspirational things now that we thought needed to be shared more widely.
Please pray for this endeavor.
What a beautiufl sunrise! I think it was worth taking a picture of.
ReplyDeleteThank-you for such great post on our endeavor.I will do the same, but I already posted for today so I will do so tomarrow.
Hugs,
ginger
Charlotte, Your new blog idea is a wonderful idea! I like the picture of the sunrise. Very beautiful, indeed!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunrise.
ReplyDeleteI'll be looking forward to your new meme blog for Sundays. I like to post something spiritual for the first day of the week. I'm glad you are doing this.
GReat idea. Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteLoved your sunrise. I always enjoy pictures of sunsets, sunrises etc.
Smiles.
This sounds wonderful, Charlotte! I will await the unveiling. We can't overdose on affirmation and the Word of God....that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteHugs, KJ
California
P.S. The sunrise is gorgeous. Good eye.