Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another Anniversary Gift

The kids surprised us with another anniversary gift when they came over on Friday. They had this wonderful book made with pictures of our Hawaii trip. I'll share a few of the pages with you. The daughter made the book cover for it. 

Here is the front of the book with the cover she made on it.







We will continue celebrating our 50th all this week, but the highlight, of course, was our trip to Hawaii, and now this wonderful book. Thanks again, children.



6 comments:

  1. What a specail gift~~~ It trul is beautiful. And what a great idea.
    We bought the cross with you guys when you took us shopping to all of those cute houses that were made into stores. I think it was glendale.
    Hugs,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift. It is wonderful on its own, but that your kids took the time to have it made for you...very special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful gift from your children! For the 50th, you need to keep celebrating!! (We have our 49th in Sept).
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so neat. Was that an actual book? I'd be interested in finding out how they had that made, if you wouldn't mind sharing. Looks like a nice gift for my dh's mom who's turning 80 this year.
    Have a great week.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning,
    YEP! It is true Thursday's are his golf day but the guys have been going twice a week Tuesday's and Thursday's. He is truly blessed to have his friend treat him to this expensive sport. It's kinda funny because he will do all kinds of things around the house before he goes golfing. I think it helps with the quilt. I am truly happy that he is able to golf when ever he has the chance. I alway's go and get our grandson's but today I think I will take sometime to myself. Play in the garden and sit in the shade a read some.
    I hope your enjoying your week,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very special, very thoughtful gift. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte