

They say to start at the very beginning. That's a very good place to start, and that is what I planned to do, but since the first person to comment on my blog mentioned the doll in the window, I decided to start with her. I made two dolls like this one. One of them I gave to my daughter. She wanted a bunny suit for her doll, so I made it a bunny suit. One of the fun things about making dolls was making their clothes. For some of them I made their shoes too. I'll talk about that in a later blog. For now, here are pictures of the doll in the window.
Your dolls are just so precious. More than likely I won't post for a couple of days because I think more people will see the link to your blog The longer it is the last blog at the top.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day
ginger
Hi,
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you. I found your through your niece's blog.
Your dolls are adorable.
Visit my blog sometime,
Rosemary
Welcome to blogging! Your dolls are adorable. I have many also - they are on the sidebar on my blog.
ReplyDeleteDeborah
Your dolls are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSo very sweet indeed...
I came over from Ginger's blog!
Welcome to blogland...
Priscilla
Lovely sweet dolls!You are very talented and have a lovely neice.
ReplyDeleteMet Ginger today and was blessed to spend time with her and other sweet ladies from Blogland.
Bless you,
Anna
Adorable!! So what do you mean you made them? ANd you make their clothes---wow!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet dolls. Looks as if you have been very busy and creative.
ReplyDeleteAlexandra