Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

Ginger at http://enchantingcottage.blogspot.com/ has tagged me to tell 15 reasons it's good to be me. Here are the first 15 that came to mind.

  1. I’m a child of God
  2. I have a wonderful husband
  3. I have two precious children who are both faithful Christians
  4. I had parents who gave me unconditional love
  5. I’m pretty healthy for 71
  6. I have a nice home
  7. My husband vacuums and mops our house
  8. I have a nice car to drive
  9. I have many wonderful Christian friends
  10. I have had the opportunity to travel to many other countries.
  11. I’m an American citizen and live in the best country in the world.
  12. I get to see my kids often as they live close by
  13. My husband is a “bookaholic” and I have plenty of good books to read
  14. I had the opportunity to learn quite a bit about computers while I was a church secretary.
  15. I still have one knee that doesn’t hurt and I can still get around (slowly)

I think I'll tag Nannykim. I chose her because she was the first one to comment on my blog and has been one of the most consistent to visit. How about it, Nannykim? http://nannykim-nannykim.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. ooops--I already did this---mmmm, I think last week? !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes--I did it on the bottom of Wed Jan 16th post!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both have very helpful husbands, I guess that's a Ditmore trate! Thank-you for playing
    It is hard to pass some awards on becuase they get around fast.
    Have a wonderfu evening
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet comment your husband made to you about having a million nice things to say about you!

    I wanted to comment also on your kitchen, it is beautiful. I had my husband come over to the computer to look at it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have 15 great reasons to be you! The first is the BEST!

    Thank you for saying hello on my blog. My daughter loved pink at a time when pink was not my favorite color. Now that I love pink, she now loves purple! :)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte