Monday, January 28, 2008

Meet Opal Flutterglimmer

Who is Opal Flutterglimmer? She's a fairy I created at http://www.disneyfairies.com/pixiehollow/12371FlutterbyForest
It's easy to do, and I think it's a lot of fun. This is a Disney thing (and it's free of course). This probably was created for kids, but like Disneyland, I think adults appreciate it more. Like blogging and video games, it can be somewhat addictive so beware. If you decide to make your own fairy, you won't make just one.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte

    Thanks for coming by today. I'm sorry to hear about your knee problem though. Gosh, I know how frustrating that can be. I've just stopped and said a prayer for you. I hope it's much better real soon.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo,
    I am so glad you posted that link to the fairies I think it is just so cute. I love your fairy. There is this other web page that you can decorate a doll house it was fun and then you can post it on your blog but I could not figure how to copy the code.
    Have a great day
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little thing your fairy is. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte