
I had a "serendipity moment" last week when my husband and I drove out to Cave Creek looking for a new kitchen store called Epicurean Palette. We finally found it, but before we found that store, we ran across another one in Carefree which runs right into

Cave Creek. This store was called English Rose Tea Room. I was glad I had my camera with me to take pictures. I bought a coffee pot night light at this darling little shop. The Epicurean Palette was a nice store, but I like Sur la Table, which is similar, much better.
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteYour too funny, I had to laugh at your comment today.. Your adorable!
What a treasure you found, that shop the Enlish rose tea room is too die for! Don't you just love finding new treasure troves, especailly when you least expect them...
Thanks for shairng Charlotte!
Jo-Anne
OMG! I would LOVE to go to this precious little shop next time we are in town and who kwows maybe we can even go to Sur la Table. Believe me or not I normaly don't shop but I love to shop when we are there for some reason. Don't get me wrong I love to shop here as well but I try to stay in my budget so when we are there I allow myself to indulge!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank-you so much for sharing this little store. Wayne ask if I saw your blog yet today I said no not yet but I will in just a second, he said that I would love it. And I did.
Charlotte, my friend and I were just here on Thursday. I love this tea room. Have you ever gone to Abbey Gardens in Mesa? It is really nice also.
ReplyDelete