I'm always amazed at how good the sermons are at Scottsdale Bible Church. The preacher is getting into the book of Esther, and it is exciting. If you would like to listen to some good sermons, go to their website and download a sermon. Here is the site: http://sermons.scottsdalebible.com/sermonsearch.asp
What to do on Sunday afternoon -- My husband will be watching football games. I will watch a little bit of the games, but I'm not that much into football. Guess I'll spend some time looking at other blogs. I'm amazed at how many fantastic ones there are out there. I appreciate everyone that has visited my site and the kind comments that were made. I'm looking forward to the days ahead. Things keep popping into my head that I want to talk about. We'll see what pops up tomorow.
Good afternoon Jo, I know there are some beautiful blogs out there I have been blogging for almost a year ( Feb ) and still find blogs that I have not seen.I think that it is a wonderful thing that women still are enjoy nesting in there homes. Most of my friends don't care to do that nesting thing. I think I must take after my grandma.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could say that our sermons were as wonderful as yours, but I am not sure I can say that and be honest. I hope you have a nice Sunday.
ginger
Hope hubby's team won. I have come across lots of Giants fans tonight - they are all thrilled. see you soon - Jennifer
ReplyDeleteI left my husband watching the football games and went to play practice at the church. When I came home and the second game started I picked up my knitting. All I had to do then was make the appropriate noises. LOL.
ReplyDeleteThe games were exciting--now if you have a lap top you can kind of do both---watch football and blog. However, I missed the last touchdown kick of the last game!! pooooweeee! (and it was in overtime!)
ReplyDelete