This is Leah - the doll with the sailor dress on. After I took this picture, I thought she still needed something. Yes, that's it. She needs glasses. So I bought her some glasses. There, isn't that better? I also bought Joy a pair of glasses.
Leah lived in my doll room for a few years but has lived in Kulpahar, India, for about the last 17 years. Tune in tomorrow for the "rest of the story".
I like the glasses. I am looking forward to tomarrow to read the rest. I will have two grandbabies under 1year old so I am not sure what time I can read it but I will.
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful day.
ginger
Oh, she *did* need glasses! Poor thing couldn't see. I'm glad you got her fixed up!
ReplyDeleteVery cute doll! I have 2 that size. I'll have to show them off for Show & Tell sometime.
You have lovely dolls. The glasses are so cute, love them. I can hardly wait to find out the rest of the story.
ReplyDeleteYes--she really does look better with the glasses--amazing!
ReplyDelete