Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Rainy Sunday Afternoon

What does one do on a rare rainy Sunday afternoon in Arizona? Why blog, of course. My dear husband is watching the Suns play the Bulls. I'll go join him in a while. I like basketball and I especially like the Suns. He wrote his blog this morning before we went to church. He has been blogging for a couple of years now and enjoys it almost as much as I do.

We had a guest preacher at church this morning - Darrell Bock who is a professor at Dallas Theological Seminary. He has written a lot of books including Breaking the Da Vinci Code. He had an interesting message, but I missed Jamie. Jamie will be back next Sunday.

Better go watch the game now and think about what I'll write about tomorrow. I tend to get hooked on whatever projects I'm doing. Before blogging, it was making DVDs. Wonder what will be next? I think this blogging may last awhile. I'm having so much fun.
Have a great day and a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad your enjoying this blog thing. I knew you would. I love it. Some days I have a hard time thinking what I will write about and other times I have made two post in one day. It will be a year in Feb. since I have been blogging I might have a give away so keep and eye out!! I have one a give away before but never had one so it will be the first for me. Some blogger's do a give away on there 100th post and some do it at other times. I enjoying reading about all your projects. Wayne and I are wanting to come visit agian soon. I am hoping maybe feb. but we will see.
    enjoy your day.
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry I put one not won! What was I thinking! I like to think it is my typing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog and nice to meet you Charlotte. It's raining here to in sunny California too :) It is fun to meet people through blogging. It seemed to take me forever to write one post, but I hope to get faster at it. Have a great day. ~Martha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte