Sunday, January 13, 2008
IT'S SUNDAY - AGAIN
My husband and I are always talking about how fast a week goes by. Seems like we turn around twice and it's Sunday again. I love Sundays. I have been attending worship every Sunday (of course with a few exceptions) since I was 10 years old. I'm 71 now. I never get tired of "going to church". We use to call Sunday "The Lord's Day". I don't call it that now. Isn't EVERY DAY The Lord's Day? Our pastor started a new series of sermons this morning on Esther. He will be centering in on how God works behind the scenes. Boy, has He ever worked "behind the scenes" in my life. I know that I am where I am and doing what I am doing today because of His work behind the scenes. Tomorrow I will write about one of my dolls and post a picture. Today I'm going to bask in the afterglow of what went on this morning at our church.
Labels:
Religious
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I looked at a book yesterday at the book store it was called the Women Of The Bible. I did not buy it but I will put it on my list.
ReplyDeleteI will look forward to hearing about your doll.
Ginger
Esther is such an exciting book ; and there are so many good lessons in it! I love to look at it and see how God Providentially (sp?) acted in their lives--bring Esther to that place for that particular time. It is such encouragement for us---you will have to share some of the future sermons with us--at least bits and pieces.
ReplyDelete