The doll in the middle on the left is Liesel. I made her for my daughter Carol. She gave her the name. Carol was working for the Red Cross at the time, and wanted me to make her a little doll to put in her office. So, I made the doll on the right. I don't remember her having a name.
The little black doll on the left I made for one of my nieces who lives in southern California. During one of their earthquakes this doll fell and broke her head. I made a new head for her.
Liesel was made from the same mold as Joy. This was a very popular mold. I think everyone in the class made at least one doll from that mold.
The little black doll on the left I made for one of my nieces who lives in southern California. During one of their earthquakes this doll fell and broke her head. I made a new head for her.
Liesel was made from the same mold as Joy. This was a very popular mold. I think everyone in the class made at least one doll from that mold.
hi--cute cute cute--the dolls, I mean! I had a torn miniscus also and I had it repaired. I also had a condition called chrondomalitia--(sp?)the padding behing the knee is about gone. They said it might improve with age and it has--Hope the shots help!! I will keep you in my prayers. Oh I had tried the edit thing in the past---sometimes it works and sometimes it does nothing! WEIRD.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI love your dolls and your header picture too. My mom learned china painting and doll making when she lived in Mesa, Arizona. She loved it. Sounds like you. I love your music with Josh Groban and Celine Dion. She is coming this fall to our new BOK convention center in Tulsa. I should get tickets to take my mom. They will be very expensive though. :D
My mom's sister lived in Sun City for several years. She recently passed away. My uncle had to be put into a nursing home nearby. My cousin David lives in Scottsdale.
ReplyDeleteYour dolls are seriously impressive! Really! Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteRegards, Trish G.