My intentions to make one doll were blown away after I made the first two dolls. I was hooked already and didn't know it. I thought "I'll make just one more doll". I named this doll Joy. Picture on the left is how she looked originally. Later, I made her a new outfit. I sold the original dress to a lady in the doll class that didn't sew. (Luckily her purse went with both outfits.) I also made the shoes she has on in the picture at the right. Making shoes was fun. I'll talk more about that later.One of the fun things about making dolls was changing their wigs and outfits to make them look different.
What a nice that to say Jo, thank-you that means alot to me.
ReplyDeleteOH those shoes are just to precious just like the dolls.
Have a wonderful day
ginger
To see the comment I made to Ginger, look at comments on her blog.
ReplyDeleteI came in by nannykim and what a welcoming room on your Banner!
ReplyDeleteI just had to come by because I am on route to Scottsdale where my son and his family reside..I have rented a condo for the months of Mar/April!
I am recovering from a broken ankle that happened 2 wks. before Christmas..I have 5 wks.before we set out on our journey so I pray I am fit
to travel..nice to meet you! :)NG