A shot in the knee - that's what I have to look forward to today. I'm scheduled to get the first of five shots in my right knee that hopefully will make the pain better. When I had arthroscopy surgery on it in November I thought that would solve the problem. It didn't. Now the shots will start. If that doesn't work, knee replacement is the next option. Ouch. I don't want that. What happened to my knee you may wonder. It was fine until I slipped on the top step getting into our pool and twisted it really bad way back in July. Don't ever try to enter a pool with flip flops on. It's extremely dangerous. I'll never do it again - but once is all it takes. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.
One bright spot for the day. My sweet hubby is fixing dinner and our daughter is stopping by to eat with us. Tomorrow is another day. I promise my blog will be more interesting.
OH!!! I so sympathize with you! I had to have my knee (attempted, nothing came out!!! UGH!) drained and have a wretched shot into my knee. VERY painful I will agree with you. Let's pray it works though and you can SKIP the surgery. I will be thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteBe blessed,
Joyce
I will remember you in my prayers. Sure hope that you do not have to have a knee replacement.
ReplyDeleteJo I will keep you in my prayers. I hope that the shots help your knee get better.
ReplyDeleteI felt pretty silly today when the alarm went off in the car. I just don't know what I did.
ginger
Hi, I found you through joyce. My Dad just had double knee replacement surgery last Monday. He is doing very well. We are in hopes that he will be able to come home this coming Tuesday. I pray that this will do the trick! I hope you will not have to take it that far and the shots work well for you. I enjoyed reading your blog( smile), Susie
ReplyDelete