Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Name is Charlotte

I was inspired to do this "blog thing" by my niece Ginger. Check out her blog. It's called Enchanting Cottage. http://enchantingcottage.blogspot.com/ I love my Scottsdale home, and want to share it with friends online as well as share some of my life and my faith. I'm a little apprehensive, but Here Goes!

6 comments:

  1. hi--Ginger told me that you started a blog so I thought I'd touch base for a visit!! Welcome to the blogging world. Hope she told you that you can click on the name of the comment to go to the person's website!! You love the Mitford books and so do I. Actually I am only on my 5th one--my daughter told me about them this summer. My husband loves them too and has read 7 of them. For Christmas he got me the first 9! Oh and you said you were in OK for awile. We lived there for a few years too, back when my first two children were tiny. My oldest son was born in Tulsa ,OK and we lived in Sand Springs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I always make spelling mistakes because I do not proof read!!! I should learn!! But then I am so bad at spelling, it may not make much of a difference. I did notice I put "awile" oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pps. Looking foward to seeing some of the dolls! (Hey--I've given you your first three comments--I'm thrilled!! YES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte, I remember your doll room well and with fond memories. Beautiful, just as are you. I will look forward to checking in with you each day just as I do Clif's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on taking the blog-leap. I'm a newbie too, and I am already addicted! I am finding blogs that I want to check in on daily. I also find myself thinking "I need to write about this on my blog!" I read posts and feel led to pray for people as well. I will check in on you again. Oh and you DO NOT look 71 years old. I hope that it is because you have lived a charmed life! Well, blessed, for sure. - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Charlotte! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Your blog looks so nice and cozy; I'll definitely be back again! :)

    I think it's wonderful that you and your husband have spent your lives serving the Lord. I hope my husband and I will have that same testimony many years from now.

    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte