Today is my first anniversary of blogging. I started one week ago today. It's been fun.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
More Stained Glass
Today is my first anniversary of blogging. I started one week ago today. It's been fun.
Labels:
Stained Glass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow, I have never seen anyone do that!! I have a friend that does Stained glass stuff--She is now doing a special project for Table Rock State Park in SC. I'll have to tell her about what you did. Ps. I love your kitchen sink. I have an old porcelain sink--I love it--but I have to bleach it everyday---it seems to pick up stains quickly--probably because it is so old. Is yours old or new? Mine is probably from the 50's.
ReplyDeleteThe stained glass is lovely and seems to really flow with your decor. I found an interesting site this week...you may want to check it out and give it a go. It's at kellishouse.blogspot.com and it's called There's No Place Like Home. She does Show and Tell Friday and it's fun. Let me know if you decide to do it! See you again soon - Jennifer
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is charming, I love a white kitchen, Beautiful!
Jo-Anne
Thank you for visiting my blog. I would just love to be able to do stained glass. Did you take a few classes? Any way you have done a lovely job on each of the pieces you have shown us.
ReplyDelete