Friday, January 18, 2008

Show & Tell


I'm not sure how this Show & Tell thing works. But I'm going to try it. I want to share this stained glass window panel I made for my kitchen.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I am amazed that you made that! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kitchen --I love love it. And the stain glasswindow thing is a treasure!! (the way you participate in the show and tell is to go to Kelli's and put your url on her sign in thing and then others can click it and come to you.) I haven't checked to see if you have done that...If you don't know your url you can cut and past it--if you don't know how ask Ginnie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps--you have a beautiful smile!And you match your kitchen well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your header on your blog and the stained glass is a great work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job! Ok chickie..I've got your blog bookmarked... no pressure, but I'm going over it top to bottom... its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your stained glass. I would like to know more about it. the colors are great.
    Also, I love your banner. What a great photo!
    Good luck with your surgery.
    -Cookie Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte