I always have to take a second look on these to "see" it and even then sometimes I can't!! I am much more a verbal, words person than visual. I always enjoy these and find them interesting.
What a unique pic! This is my first visit to you blog and it has been very enjoyable. I collect dolls so am going to check out DOLLS. I'm sorry about your former classmate. We have lost two classmates since last year's reunion. When I run into a former classmate it is like the clock turns back.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
You are right! I had to take a second look at this one. Nice Pic!
ReplyDeleteWow! Isn't that something? How neat! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteVery neat. Have you seen the one of Christ that is the same type of thing?
ReplyDeleteLovely! I love how photos can show two totally different things.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
I always have to take a second look on these to "see" it and even then sometimes I can't!! I am much more a verbal, words person than visual. I always enjoy these and find them interesting.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see the two pictures!!!
Susan
That is so neat!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Lovely....birds and woman...
ReplyDeleteHUgs
Linda
What a unique pic! This is my first visit to you blog and it has been very enjoyable. I collect dolls so am going to check out DOLLS. I'm sorry about your former classmate. We have lost two classmates since last year's reunion. When I run into a former classmate it is like the clock turns back.
ReplyDeleteSweetie
I adore things like this....
ReplyDeleteThis one is one of the nicest I have seen... neat....
Louise
A very clever artistic rendering! Thanks for sharing it, Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteThanks I will have to try the site.
ReplyDeleteI see three sets of lips in this picture. Am I seeing things that are not there? Nice choice for today's WW.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME !
ReplyDeletebj