Ginger and I are thrilled at the reception of and participation in the new Spiritual Sundays blog. To those of you who had a part in it, thank you, thank you, thank you. Every post was inspirational.
It was not announced but we decided to give a gift to the first person to sign on to Mr. Linky on our first day. I am happy to announce that Ruthie is that person. I have been inspired by posts that Ruthie has made for a long time. As soon as she receives the gift, I will post a picture to share with everyone.
Now, I'm looking forward to this coming weekend and doing this again. I think as time goes on, more and more people will join in and be blessed also. God is so good and His love endures forever.
I think it was a wonderful idea, Charlotte. Thanks for making the effort.
ReplyDelete