As I mentioned on my Spiritual Sundays post we have had company this weekend. Ginger, her husband and two other relatives came on Friday and they just left this morning. While they were here Ginger and I would sneak off from the group occasionally to the computer and read what others had posted on the Spiritual Sundays blog. We are really pleased that so many are going there now to share and to be encouraged by reading what other bloggers have posted.
I posted a picture of Ginger and me on the Spiritual Sundays blog.
Isn't this a beautiful flowering plant? Ginger and Nancy bought it for us while they were here. Vivian, another one of our guests bought me the two cute little birdies at the top of this post. I also posted a picture of the other nice gift Ginger brought me. I posted it this morning on the Spiritual Sundays blog.
Hope everyone is having another great week.
Hi Charlotte, I'm so glad your Spiritual Sundays have taken off so well for you and Ginger!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Brenda :)
Hi Charlotte, That Ginger! She gets to have all the fun! It is so nice to be able to spend the weekend together with family.
ReplyDeleteYour flower is lovely. I love the color too.
I haven't been able to read everyone's post on Spiritual Sundays but it is a GREAT idea and I am so glad that you and Ginger got this up and going. I do plan to participate again. This tooth of mine has been giving me fits!
But I will be back and involved soon.
Hugs,
Cheryl
Do you think anybody noticed us sneaking off to blog some? I kinda felt like I was much younger and doing something I should not of been doing. Although I don't think we were to terrible bad. I did indeed miss blogging. Thank-you for such a wonderful time. We are always sad when we leave.
ReplyDeleteginger
Hello Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful to hear from you. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful Sunday! :)
We did too. We actually heard from a pastor that survived the persecution when China first turned Communist, and then cultural revolution, to tell his story! Amazing story. He chose to enter full-time ministry despite what his own father (also a minister and was in exile in Siberia for being a pastor) had gone through. He is currently pastoring a church in California.
The little birds are very cute !
ReplyDeleteThank you for you kind words and prayers. I hate to say it has been a week and I feel so bad. the doctor is calling in one more med. If not better by Friday I will go in for a strep test.I have missed you my friend,Brenda
ReplyDeleteYour hydrangea is beautiful, a wonderful reminder of your friendship! I am so thankful for you and Ginger :).
ReplyDeleteHave a Wonderful Wednesday!
Kathi :)
Friends are such a wonderful blessing! My best friend Brenda arrives today and I am giddy with excitement! I just got off the phone with her. We head to San Antonio tomorrow and we were giggling like Jr high school girls!
ReplyDeletehave a lovely weekend!
Connie
Blessings Charlotte...I'm so glad that you are having such a successful Spiritual Sunday! I've been wanting to start one of my own since April but did not know how...but I'm learning. Many told me that they isn't much success with Sundays so I'm glad that you are proving it wrong. May it keep growing and florishing! I love your precious sparrows, they'd make at good WFW with the scripture verse on how God cares for us! Beautiful flowers! I love your button or header for Spiritual Sunday! Beautiful also!
ReplyDeleteMay you enjoy a wonderful day!
Thanks for the visit and words of kindness! Do you do WFW? I checked all 3 blogs. Do you restore dolls or just have a beautiful collection? Really enjoyed looking!